The department is dedicated to evaluate and treat pain. It helps patients through diagnosis, evaluations of bio-psycho-social chronic pain syndromes, multidisciplinary follow-up, multi-professional approach and individualized care.
Publications of the pain Center aim :
- Clinical characteristics of patients with cluster headache evolving on chronic modality
- Safety evaluation of cardiac patients with cluster headache and treated with high doses of verapamil
- Clinical characteristics of patients with headache hypnic
- Monitoring patients with idiopathic intracranial hypertension treated with venous stent
- Thinking about the pathophysiology of stress headaches.
Recent research works focus on clinical trials of new treatments crisis of migraine, clinical trials of surgical treatment of drug-resistant cluster headaches and labeled idiopathic headache origins.